Who Are We?
Why Solu T.E.S. is the perfect alternative for Social Service Professionals.
We are partnered with specialists who are committed to helping with the recovery process of individuals living with certain issues and special needs. The well-being of our clients is at the heart of our concerns.
We have many years of experience in the health and social services network. We aim to recruit the best candidates in order to be successful in the recovery process all while ensuring the maximum well-being of our clients.
We have offices in Laval, Blainville and Gatineau.
- Special Education Technician (SET) / Special Education Support Worker / Education Assistant
- Social Worker (SW)
- Psychoeducator (PSY-ED) – Psychometrics
- Social Worker Technician (SWT) / Social Worker (SW)
- Intervention Agent – Addiction
- Info-Social 811 Service Worker / Health Connect Ontario
- Human Resources Officer (HRO)
- Social Services Aide (ASSS) / Social Service Worker (SSW)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
1 (833) 241-1222
Work with us!
Would you like to join our team of professionals? Click on the button
below or send your resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
(ID-ASD: Intellectual disability and autism spectrum disorders. Youth living with mental health/dependency, and a loss of autonomy)
Ready to be part of the team?
Join our team today! We are looking for multiple interveners to help meet the needs in several regions.
CONTINUING EDUCATION AVAILABLE
ALL BASIC TRAINING is paid by Solu T.E.S.
and receive $200!
*Certain conditions apply.