Working in remote areas
Who we are?
Solu T.E.S. is a specialized placement agency working in the field of social services. In collaboration with various institutions throughout Québec, we are committed to providing quality services to vulnerable clients. We support people who live with a form of disability on a daily basis.
Whether it is adaptation, rehabilitation, integration or retention, we work first and foremost for the well-being of our clients.
We have many years of experience in the health and social services network.
We are looking to recruit the best candidates for each job in order to continue to offer professional services tailored to the needs of each user.
We have mandates suitable for different preferences:
- Support for the autonomy of the elderly (SAPA)
- Youth Protection Services (DYP) / Children’s Aid Society (CAS)
- Intellectual Disability (ID)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Physical Disability (PD)
- Mental health (psychiatry) and addiction
- Family support (respite, accompaniment)
- Indigenous Communities
Come and live an extraordinary experience!
Discover new regions and cultures!
Would you like to visit one of the most beautiful regions of Canada’s Far North?
Have you studied in the field of intervention and are looking for an adventure? This job opportunity might be for you!
We are currently looking for special education and social work technicians, social workers and human relations officers in the far northern part of Québec. With its unique biodiversity, you will have the chance to discover crystal-clear lakes, observe the northern lights and enjoy amazing local activities. What could be better than to travel while working?
NOTE: Job availability depends on the regions and establishments served by our agency. Some types of jobs may not be available according to your search criteria, and your availability to travel to the areas where the jobs are being offered.
- Social Worker (BW): Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and be a registered member
- Psychoeducator: Master’s degree in psychoeducation. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychoeducation, or a related field, and be a registered member.
- Social Work Technician (SWT): Social Work Technician (SWT): Must hold College Diploma in Social Services (or equivalent)
- Special Education Technician: College Diploma in Special Education Technology
All regional mandates include travel expenses (KM), accommodations, and meals per diem. Salaries can range as high as up to $80.00 /hour depending on the job position
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible hours
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Between $50/hr and $80/hr depending on the job position
- 8 Hours
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Does working with a team that prioritizes the well-being of vulnerable clients appeal to you?
Does social integration and rehabilitation objectives motivate your daily work?
Are you able to consider people as they are, in respect to their uniqueness, personality, strengths, and their challenges?
Do you like to work in a team?
Are you looking for new challenges and want to acquire new experiences with different types of clientele?
Do you want to accomplish and surpass your limits both personally and professionally?