APPLY as Social Work Technician / Social Worker
Need for Social Work Technicians / Social Workers
We are looking to hire the best candidates. Social Workers who will treat their clients with respect and dignity, and who will
put them at the center of their interventions.
Up-to-date (ITCA) training = an asset
Experience with clients living with an intellectual disability (ID) and/or autism spectrum disorder (ASD) = an asset
For more information, please complete the following form, and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible!
- Competitive salary
- Work with a variety of clients
- Ongoing training program available
- Comprehensive group insurance and pension fund
- Web portal to manage your schedules, availability, work opportunities and easy access to your employment records and reference documents
- Support from a team of interdisciplinary clinical advisors
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working locally; all-inclusive package
Check out our current job openings!
You can use our job search system to find the best job for you!
Abilities and skills required:
- A person with a passion for helping others
- Good ability to relate to others
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Good ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Organizational skills
- Good self-reliance and resourcefulness
- Analytical skills
- Good professional judgement
- Strong ability to adapt
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal employment opportunity:
Our establishment applies an equal employment opportunity program for members of targeted groups: women, aboriginal peoples, visible and ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities.
Indications that this job is for you:
- Would you like to work with a team for whom the well-being of their clients is a top priority?
- Are you able to perform functional assessments and, if necessary, refer the user to the proper resources and services?
- Are you able to put in place an intervention plan to help individuals effectively develop their coping strategies?
- Do you regard each human as unique, with their own strengths and personality? The user is, first and foremost, a person before the diagnosis.
- Do you like working in a multidisciplinary team?
- Are you looking to find fulfillment in your work and to better yourself?
- Are you looking for new challenges and new experiences with different types of clientele?
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS/DEC) in Social Work (or equivalent)
- 8-hour work shift
- Minimum availability of every other weekend
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Starting at $40.00 / hour
- Premiums applicable by sector
Does working with a team that prioritizes the well-being of vulnerable clients appeal to you?
Does social integration and rehabilitation objectives motivate your daily work?
Are you able to consider people as they are, in respect to their uniqueness, personality, strengths, and their challenges?
Do you like working in a team?
Are you looking for new challenges and want to acquire new experiences with different types of clientele?
Do you want to accomplish and surpass your limits both personally and professionally?