APPLY as a Social worker
Social Workers Needed
Social Workers work with individuals, couples, families, groups and communities to help them resolve or prevent personal, family or social problems such as violence, suicide and delinquency.
MANDATE – MAIN TASKS:
- Accompany various clients and their families
- Determine an intervention or service plan, and ensure its implementation, taking into account the resources of the client, the family and the living environment
- Write a psychosocial assessment if requested
- Working closely with others according to the services required, and the sectors of activity in which they are assigned
- Represent the client with the interdisciplinary team
- Refer and orient the client and/or his family towards the resources of the community, and make a connection with the professionals already involved
- Crisis intervention
- Acknowedge and respect the different cultural and language rights of the assisted families
Up-to-date (ITCA) training = an asset
- A competitive salary
- The ability to work with a variety of clients
- Continuing Education programs
- Full group insurance benefits and pension plan
- A web portal to manage your schedules, availability, work opportunities, and access to your employment records and documents
- Support from members of an interdisciplinary care team
- A flexible schedule
- The opportunity of working in the region; all-inclusive formula
Check out our current job openings!
You can use our job search system to find the best job for you!
Abilities and skills required:
- A person with a passion for helping others
- Good ability to relate to others
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Good ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Organizational skills
- High level of autonomy and resourcefulness
- Strong analytical skills
- Good professional judgement
- Strong ability to adapt
We would like to thank all those who have applied. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company has an Equal Employment Opportunity program for individuals from targeted groups such as: women, Indigenous peoples, visible and ethnic minorities, and those living with disabilities.
Indications that this job is for you:
- Enjoy working with the public
- Enjoy working in a team with colleagues or other professionals
- Be open-minded
- Good communication and listening skills
- Be able to adapt to all types of environments and clienteles
- Demonstrate initiative and autonomy in the workplace
- Know how to observe and analyze information, situations and people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Be a member of the Order of Social Workers, Family, and Marriage Therapists of Québec
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle = an asset
- Fluent in written and spoken French
- Work experience in the field = an asset
- Bilingual = an asset
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Full-time, part-time, temporary, contract
- 8-hour work shift
- Minimum availability of every other weekend
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Starting at $50.00 / hour
- Premiums applicable by sector
Does working with a team that prioritizes the well-being of vulnerable clients appeal to you?
Does social integration and rehabilitation objectives motivate your daily work?
Are you able to consider people as they are, in respect to their uniqueness, personality, strengths, and their challenges?
Do you like working in a team?
Are you looking for new challenges and want to acquire new experiences with different types of clientele?
Do you want to accomplish and surpass your limits both personally and professionally?