APPLY as a physiotherapist
Are you concerned about the well-being and physical health of people with persistent pain?
Physiotherapists work with people suffering from orthopedic, rheumatic, cardio-respiratory or neurological disabilities in order to maintain and restore maximum movement and quality of life.
Physiotherapists ensures that he/she provides their patients with all the physical and psychological support they need in order to gradually restore their physical functioning and autonomy as best as possible!
- A competitive salary
- The ability to work with a variety of clients
- Continuing Education programs
- Full group insurance benefits and pension plan
- A web portal to manage your schedules, availability, work opportunities, and access to your employment records and documents
- Support from members of an interdisciplinary care team
- A flexible schedule
- The opportunity of working in the region; all-inclusive formula
Check out our current job openings!
You can use our job search system to find the best job for you!
Abilities and skills required:
- Collaborate with other health care professionals
- Conducting patient environmental assessments
- Conducting patient assessments
- Putting the rehabilitation plan into action
- Motivating the patient and getting them to commit to change
- Complete evaluation reports and patient files
- Ensure the maintenance of patients’ files
- Participate in professional meetings
Nous remercions toutes les personnes qui poseront leur candidature. Nous communiquerons seulement avec celles retenues pour une entrevue.
Accès à l’égalité en emploi :
Notre établissement applique un programme d’accès à l’égalité en emploi pour les personnes des groupes visés soit les femmes, les autochtones, les minorités visibles et ethniques ainsi que les personnes handicapées.
Mesures COVID-19 :
Nous suivons rigoureusement les recommandations gouvernementales et nous adaptons à chaque situation et/ou chaque nouvelle directive.
Indications that this job is for you:
- Provide quality health services to the patients
- Be an insightful, productive and professional individual
- Have a spirit of mutual support within a small team
- Demonstrate good listening skills
- Have a good mind for synthesis
- Have good writing skills
- Proficiency in French (written and spoken)
- Experience with the target clientele would be an asset
- University Degree in Physiotherapy
- 8-hour work shift
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- To be discussed according to the region and the clientele
Does working with a team that prioritizes the well-being of vulnerable clients appeal to you?
Does social integration and rehabilitation objectives motivate your daily work?
Are you able to consider people as they are, in respect to their uniqueness, personality, strengths, and their challenges?
Do you like working in a team?
Are you looking for new challenges and want to acquire new experiences with different types of clientele?
Do you want to accomplish and surpass your limits both personally and professionally?