APPLY AS an Info-Social 811 Worker
Are you interested in becoming a service worker for Info-Social 811?
We are currently looking to hire the best candidates for the free and confidential telephone consultation service Info-Social 811. This service makes it possible to reach a psychosocial worker quickly in case of a psychosocial problem.
The professionals at Info-Social 811 are available to provide advice, and can respond to psychosocial questions. Whether you are a social service worker, social technician/worker, psychoeducator, criminologist, sexologist or sociologist, we need you!
(Training included and compensated)
Check out our current job openings!
You can use our job search system to find the best job for you!
Abilities and skills required:
- A person with a passion for helping others
- Good ability to relate to others
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Good ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Organizational skills
- Good self-reliance and resourcefulness
- Analytical skills
- Good professional judgement
- Strong ability to adapt
You will be working with people who:
- Who are experiencing a difficult situation and have anxiety
- Are concerned about a loved one
- Have difficult with their family or with a relationship
- Experiencing a loss
- Have questions about other situations or behaviors that concern or affect them
- University: (Social worker, psychoeducator, sexologist, criminologist)
- College: DEC in Social Work
- 8-hour work shift
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Between $40/h and $50/h according to the job position
- NO in-person (centrale de Rivière-Rouge)
Does working with a team that prioritizes the well-being of vulnerable clients appeal to you?
Does social integration and rehabilitation objectives motivate your daily work?
Are you able to consider people as they are, in respect to their uniqueness, personality, strengths, and their challenges?
Do you like working in a team?
Are you looking for new challenges and want to acquire new experiences with different types of clientele?
Do you want to accomplish and surpass your limits both personally and professionally?