APPLY AS A HUMAN RELATIONS AGENT
Human Relations Agents Needed
We are looking to hire the best candidates who know how to treat clients with respect and dignity, and who will put them at the center of their interventions.
The Human Relations Agent works in an interdisciplinary manner with colleagues, healthcare professionals and superiors. He/or she assesses the situation and living conditions of users, establishes intervention plans, services or activities. Works to raise awareness, and defend the rights of the individuals, and provides individual or group conseling in order to facilitate the adaptation of the persons concerned. In addition, he or/she must evaluate the services being rendered.
Two (2) years of relevant experience in social work or any related field such as: criminology, mental health, psychology etc. would be an asset
For more information, please complete the following form, and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible!
- A competitive salary
- The ability to work with a variety of clients
- Continuing Education programs
- Full group insurance benefits and pension plan
- A web portal to manage your schedules, availability, work opportunities, and access to your employment records and documents
- Support from members of an interdisciplinary care team
- A flexible schedule
- The opportunity of working in the region; all-inclusive formula
Check out our current job openings!
You can use our job search system to find the best job for you!
Abilities and skills required:
- Apply and enforce the measures put in place to achieve the objectives of the intervention plan
- Work in close collaboration with the different partners
- A person with a passion for helping others
- Good ability to relate to others
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening and empathy skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Good ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Organizational skills
- Good self-reliance and resourcefulness
- Analytical skills
- Good professional judgement
We would like to thank all those who have applied. Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company has an Equal Employment Opportunity program for individuals from targeted groups such as: women, Indigenous peoples, visible and ethnic minorities, and those living with disabilities.
We strongly follow government recommendations and practices, and adapt to each situation and/or new health measure(s) put in place.
Indications that this job is for you:
- Would you like to work with a team for whom the well-being of their clients is a top priority?
- Are you able to perform functional assessments and, if necessary, refer the user to the proper resources and services?
- Are you able to put in place an intervention plan to help individuals effectively develop their coping strategies?
- Do you regard each human as unique, with their own strengths and personality? The user is, first and foremost, a person before the diagnosis.
- Do you like working in a multidisciplinary team?
- Are you looking to find fulfillment in your work and to better yourself?
- Are you looking for new challenges and new experiences with different types of clientele?
Terminal Degree in humanities, social work, criminology, social service, sexology, psychology or related fields.
- Flexible schedule
- 8 Hours
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Disability Insurance
- Supplementary Insurance Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Starting at $45.00 / hour
- Premiums applicable by sector
Does working with a team that prioritizes the well-being of vulnerable clients appeal to you?
Does social integration and rehabilitation objectives motivate your daily work?
Are you able to consider people as they are, in respect to their uniqueness, personality, strengths, and their challenges?
Do you like to work in a team?
Are you looking for new challenges and want to acquire new experiences with different types of clientele?
Do you want to accomplish and surpass your limits both personally and professionally?